Search

Translate

Artiste Du Mois de February:Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Artist Of The Month
Of February 13' 
Sophia Ellis Bextor
After the spice girls, I was at a lost. I needed a new British sensation too quince my thirst. And, here came this British model/singer, with a hit called " Murder On The Dancefloor" Ah, my agitation was relieved.
Her danceful music, and child-like charm, with a hint of pin-up style is an effortless "Belle".
Her music is playful, whimsical, and downright adorable. 
Every album by Sophie Ellis Bextor also known as 'Mademoiselle EB' will keep you up, and ready for whatever coming your way. 

Her dance singles, and albums have become international hits, and even won awards for best dance album.  Her charm exudes throughout each album. Yet, her best album yet is "Trip The Light Fantastic".. And, as I write now, Sophie Ellis Bextor is working on her fifth album.. I can't wait.

With songs that are so catchy, colorful  and cutesy, with a mixture of 80's electronic, disco, and pop.. 

This won't be the last time you hear about the beautiful Sophie Ellis-Bextor on Romantique Innocence.. I'm a big fan!
Amour Toujours
Nailah D'arcy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Artiste Du Mois